- P5 ROCs_Parents Briefing
- Application for Year 3 IP Intake 2020
- Direct School Admission for Secondary One
- MGS Integrated Programme for Year 3 intake
- Slides for Parents' Briefings
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students.pdf
Secondary School & Miscellaneous Fees 2019
- MGS School Stories
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
Loan of MGS Uniform One
MGS > Others > Alumnae > Announcements & Events
Announcements & Events
Audited Financials 2018
MGS Alumnae Association 58th Annual General Meeting
New Collegiate T-shirts
The new collegiate t-shirts are available now.
100% organic cotton with V neck. Sizes S, M, L, XL.
New Edition of Ellice Handy’s My Favourite Recipes Finally Available!
Calling all ardent cooks! The new edition of Mrs Ellice Handy’s My Favourite Recipes is finally available!
The cookbook is priced at $50 per copy. Part of the proceeds of its sale will go to help fund the building of the Integrated Sports Complex at MGS. You may purchase copies of My Favourite Recipes from the Finance Office of the school.
For further queries regarding the purchase of this book, please email email@example.com or call the school at tel: 64694800.
My Favourite Recipes , first published in 1952, is an acclaimed classic among Singapore and Malaysia cookbooks, and a must-have for your cookbook library.
This fresh edition is a compilation of 300 of Mrs Ellice Handy’s authentic, time-tested recipes. They are nostalgic comfort food of her time, easy to follow, evergreen and perfect for the modern cook. The new edition is published by Landmark Books.