In MGS we believe that a robust outdoor and sports programme can help our girls hone resilience and self-confidence. We believe that the outdoors and sports provide powerful platforms for learning and integration with the community.
Through LLP, we desire to deliver a high-quality aquatic and sports curriculum that enhances student learning to facilitate the confidence and positive attitude necessary for a successful transition from school to participation in physical activity during adulthood.
- Provide breadth of experiences
- Ensure developmentally appropriate progression
- Provide enjoyment & challenge
- Provide opportunities for character development such as resilience and tenacity, as well as self- confidence
- Promote social bonding and integration whereby students build friendships and work as a team towards a common goal.