- Direct School Admission for Sec Ones (2021 intake)
- Cancellation of MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions 2020: The MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions are cancelled as part of precautionary measures in view of the COVID-19 situation. Look out for more online publicity materials about the MGS Heartbeat which we would be rolling out in mid-May.
Home-based Learning (HBL)
Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Familiarisation Exercise
- Support for Home-based Learning
Parent's Briefing (Secondary)
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- 2020 Life Hacks Video Contest
- MGS Musical 2019 - For Such a Time as This:
- Part 1
- Part 2
- MGS School Stories: Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students
The MGS House system was first formed in 1932, with the four houses named after Methodist pioneers in Singapore: Blackmore, Oldham, Shellabear and Horley. They were later renamed Blackmore, Olson, Lee and Jackson.
We introduced the House mascots and slogans in July 2018. These mascots were selected based on their positive qualities, and meaningful Biblical references to spur each girl to greater heights, not just for their house but also for the MGS family, and most importantly, to bring glory to God!
4 Houses, 1 MGS Family
Blackmore House Mascot: The Eagle
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” Isaiah 40:31
Jackson House Mascot: The Stallion
“The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord” Proverbs 21:31
Lee House Mascot: The Gazelle
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.” Psalm 18:33
Olson House Mascot: The Lion
“The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.” Proverbs 28:1