Theme Verse 2022: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
Mission: To educate every girl in a Christian environment in order that she may MASTER, GROW and SERVE in every phase of her life.
Vision: Godly women of Excellence with a heart of Love
Values: Godliness, Excellence & Love
The Mark of An MGS Girl
The MGS Girl embraces the Culture of Honour
2. She forges excellent working partnerships by establishing good rapport with her teachers and schoolmates.In speech, she speaks clearly, properly and respectfully.
In decorum, she conducts herself in courteous and socially acceptable ways.
In thought, she is humble and considers others before herself.
In work, she is diligent in all she does and performs every task with an attitude of excellence.
She nourishes her interpersonal relationships by practising the Christian virtues that are transmitted through the daily devotions and Chapel services.3. She greets all members of the MGS community – teachers, administrative personnel, parents and visitors politely.
She applies the Biblical principles of “Love your neighbour as yourself” and “Do to others what you would have them do to you”.
4. She walks briskly and quietly in an orderly manner from one venue to another.
5. She is neatly dressed in MGS attire and approved footwear for the time spent in school during school term and school vacation.
She will not use her MGS attire for inappropriate purposes and disreputable activities that may tarnish the good name of MGS.
6. She adopts a spirit of excellence.
She seeks mastery in all her pursuits.
She embarks on a journey of lifelong learning and growth to develop to her fullest potential.
7. She practises sound time-management to keep a wholesome balance between her academic studies, co-curricular activities and community involvement services.
She gives top priority to school commitments whenever called upon torepresent MGS or support MGS teams.
She gives of her best in both work and play.
8. She handles all school equipment properly, and returns the same in good working order and condition.
She reports immediately and accurately any malfunction, damage or losses.
9. She does her part in keeping her classrooms, notice boards and furniture clean and tidy, free of unsightly clutter, litter and filth practised within the two-metre radius rule.
She is responsible to ensure the lights, fans, air-conditioning and school equipment are switched off when she is the last person to leave the room.
10. She is responsible for the security of her belongings.
She does not leave her valuables lying about unattended.