- 🏫 Outcome of DSA Application to MGS
- 🎵 Éclectique:
brought to you by our MEP and O-level music class. Éclectique (French for eclectic) showcases a mixed and diverse repertoire of musical pieces by students from various levels.
📰 MGeSprit: 2020 Volume 1:
the latest edition of MGeSprit
- ✨ Many Good Stories: This special repository seeks to highlight good examples and positive stories about our MGS community in our school and beyond.
- 🎵 In God We Trust by the MGS String Ensemble: A virtual ensemble project featuring Yet Not I but Through Christ in Me , MGS 2020 Theme Song & Reflection from Disney's Mulan by Sec 2-4 students
- 📰 MGS School Stories:
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- 🛒 MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
Stay connected with us:
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for our Migrant Workers
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our students were empowered to respond to the call to make a difference to contribute to the well-being of migrant workers in their dormitories and community isolation facilities. For example, our Primary 6 student leaders secured funding from the Singapore Strong Fund, and came up with an activity book to uplift the spirits of isolated migrant workers. Both Primary and Secondary students also made beautiful cards with heartfelt messages for migrant workers who were moved to the Nexus International School to express their appreciation for their role in nation-building.
We celebrate the hearts of compassion and service that your girls have to reach out to the community and to be that blessing to others.