- 🏫 Outcome of DSA Application to MGS
- 🎵 Éclectique:
brought to you by our MEP and O-level music class. Éclectique (French for eclectic) showcases a mixed and diverse repertoire of musical pieces by students from various levels.
📰 MGeSprit: 2020 Volume 1:
the latest edition of MGeSprit
- ✨ Many Good Stories: This special repository seeks to highlight good examples and positive stories about our MGS community in our school and beyond.
- 🎵 In God We Trust by the MGS String Ensemble: A virtual ensemble project featuring Yet Not I but Through Christ in Me , MGS 2020 Theme Song & Reflection from Disney's Mulan by Sec 2-4 students
- 📰 MGS School Stories:
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- 🛒 MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
Stay connected with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The MGrevival Squad
During the COVID-19 circuit breaker when schools moved to home-based learning, a group of MGS Secondary 4 students who call themselves the MGrevival Squad wrote notes of encouragement to their teachers during this period and came together each week via Google Meet to pray for the teachers and their peers. They also made Thank You cards for the school’s frontline staff, including the cleaners and canteen vendors. Their thoughtfulness to reach out to the staff with empathy and love, and to give their time towards creating uplifting videos in the midst of their own preparation for the major examinations embody the godliness and positivity of the MGS ethos.
To encourage all in the MGS community, the MGrevival squad shared their reflections.
“We really are all in this together. Home-based Learning has been extremely taxing on all of us. Despite many setbacks, we think this period has pushed us to grow stronger and more resilient. It has also encouraged us to think out of the box and come up with creative ideas to overcome certain challenges. The Circuit Breaker period has allowed us to take some time for ourselves and some of us may have had experiences of self-discovery or have learnt some values through this tough time. Our hope is that all of us can retain these things and grow with a renewed mindset even after the situation dies down.”