- Direct School Admission for Sec Ones (2021 intake)
- Cancellation of MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions 2020: The MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions are cancelled as part of precautionary measures in view of the COVID-19 situation. Look out for more online publicity materials about the MGS Heartbeat which we would be rolling out in mid-May.
Home-based Learning (HBL)
Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Familiarisation Exercise
- Support for Home-based Learning
Parent's Briefing (Secondary)
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- 2020 Life Hacks Video Contest
- MGS Musical 2019 - For Such a Time as This:
- Part 1
- Part 2
- MGS School Stories: Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students
MGS > News and Events > Announcements
Slides for Parents' Briefings (Secondary)
Click here to access the slides.
SLS Support for Home-based Learning
School Operating Hours:
During school operating hours, students should contact the School-based Helpline for SLS queries including all SLS access matters such as password reset and unlocking of accounts, as well as queries about lesson assignments.
Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Secondary School: 67962433 or 67962434
Primary School: 67962627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other matters, students can email the SLS Helpdesk at email@example.com. When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, they should include their full name, name of school and form class.
Non-School Operating Hours:
Students can only contact the SLS Helpdesk outside the school operating hours.
SLS Helpdesk: 6702 6513
Mondays - Fridays: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
*Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Alternatively, students can email the SLS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, they should include their full name, name of school and form class.