CCA Fair sec
Sec/Yr 1 Orientation and Sec/Yr 2 to 4 Level Bonding
Painting the MEP Centre
- 2021 P1 Parents' Briefing slides
- 2021 P2 Parents' Briefing slides
- 2021 P3 Parents' Briefing slides
- 2021 P4 Parents' Briefing slides
- 2021 P5 Parents' Briefing slides
- 2021 P6 Parents' Briefing slides
- Secondary Parents' Briefing Slides 2021
- S1 Parents' Engagement Webinar 2020
MGS > News and Events > MGS Learning Journeys
MGS Learning Journeys
My SG Trails & Exhibitions
As part of Singapore’s SG50 celebrations, our Secondary Two 2015 students planned a walking trail that addressed the issues of multiculturalism and racial harmony in Singapore. The trails encompass Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, the three more renowned ‘racial enclaves’ in Singapore. The focus is on helping the participants understand how the different ethnic groups in Singapore have developed over the years and how though these areas are considered enclaves, there are many evidence of how cross-cultural early Singapore already was.
We invite all visitors to download the materials (accessible via the hyperlinks below) and go on a journey of discovery of Many Races, One Singapore. You can choose to go on only one of these journeys or better yet, go for all three!