- Direct School Admission for Sec Ones (2021 intake)
- Cancellation of MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions 2020: The MGS Open House and DSA Info Sessions are cancelled as part of precautionary measures in view of the COVID-19 situation. Look out for more online publicity materials about the MGS Heartbeat which we would be rolling out in mid-May.
Home-based Learning (HBL)
Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Familiarisation Exercise
- Support for Home-based Learning
Parent's Briefing (Secondary)
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- 2020 Life Hacks Video Contest
- MGS Musical 2019 - For Such a Time as This:
- Part 1
- Part 2
- MGS School Stories: Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students
MGS > News and Events > MGS Learning Journeys
MGS Learning Journeys
My SG Trails & Exhibitions
As part of Singapore’s SG50 celebrations, our Secondary Two 2015 students planned a walking trail that addressed the issues of multiculturalism and racial harmony in Singapore. The trails encompass Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, the three more renowned ‘racial enclaves’ in Singapore. The focus is on helping the participants understand how the different ethnic groups in Singapore have developed over the years and how though these areas are considered enclaves, there are many evidence of how cross-cultural early Singapore already was.
We invite all visitors to download the materials (accessible via the hyperlinks below) and go on a journey of discovery of Many Races, One Singapore. You can choose to go on only one of these journeys or better yet, go for all three!