- P5 ROCs_Parents Briefing
- Application for Year 3 IP Intake 2020
- Direct School Admission for Secondary One
- MGS Integrated Programme for Year 3 intake
- Slides for Parents' Briefings
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students.pdf
Secondary School & Miscellaneous Fees 2019
- MGS School Stories
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
Loan of MGS Uniform One
MGS > News and Events > MGS Learning Journeys
MGS Learning Journeys
My SG Trails & Exhibitions
As part of Singapore’s SG50 celebrations, our Secondary Two 2015 students planned a walking trail that addressed the issues of multiculturalism and racial harmony in Singapore. The trails encompass Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, the three more renowned ‘racial enclaves’ in Singapore. The focus is on helping the participants understand how the different ethnic groups in Singapore have developed over the years and how though these areas are considered enclaves, there are many evidence of how cross-cultural early Singapore already was.
We invite all visitors to download the materials (accessible via the hyperlinks below) and go on a journey of discovery of Many Races, One Singapore. You can choose to go on only one of these journeys or better yet, go for all three!