200214 Post a Blessing
200122 - Pavlo String workshop
200116 P1 Pinic photos (1)
200102 P1 & P4 Buddy System
- Direct School Admission for Secondary One (2021 intake)
- MGS E-Open House
The MGS Heartbeat & School TourSoar with us as we showcase the distinctive MGS education experience, our CCAs and special programmes to nurture the MGS girl to "Master, Grow and Serve in every phase of her life.” Highlights: Interviews with MGS Alumna, Dr Melissa Tien (Class of 1996) and Ms Joscelin Yeo (Class of 1995) and exhilarating bird's eye view of our campus!
Stay connected with us
- MGS School Stories:
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- Parent's Briefing (Secondary)
- CCA Briefing Slides (Secondary)
- MGS Integrated Programme for Year 3 (2021 Intake)
- Congratulations, MGS!
- For Such A Time As This
- Home-based Learning (HBL)
- Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- 2020 Life Hacks Video Contest
View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students
MGS > News and Events > MGS Learning Journeys
MGS Learning Journeys
My SG Trails & Exhibitions
As part of Singapore’s SG50 celebrations, our Secondary Two 2015 students planned a walking trail that addressed the issues of multiculturalism and racial harmony in Singapore. The trails encompass Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, the three more renowned ‘racial enclaves’ in Singapore. The focus is on helping the participants understand how the different ethnic groups in Singapore have developed over the years and how though these areas are considered enclaves, there are many evidence of how cross-cultural early Singapore already was.
We invite all visitors to download the materials (accessible via the hyperlinks below) and go on a journey of discovery of Many Races, One Singapore. You can choose to go on only one of these journeys or better yet, go for all three!