- 🏫 Outcome of DSA Application to MGS
- 🎵 Éclectique:
brought to you by our MEP and O-level music class. Éclectique (French for eclectic) showcases a mixed and diverse repertoire of musical pieces by students from various levels.
📰 MGeSprit: 2020 Volume 1:
the latest edition of MGeSprit
- ✨ Many Good Stories: This special repository seeks to highlight good examples and positive stories about our MGS community in our school and beyond.
- 🎵 In God We Trust by the MGS String Ensemble: A virtual ensemble project featuring Yet Not I but Through Christ in Me , MGS 2020 Theme Song & Reflection from Disney's Mulan by Sec 2-4 students
- 📰 MGS School Stories:
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- 🛒 MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
Stay connected with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
MGS > News and Events > MGS Learning Journeys
MGS Learning Journeys
My SG Trails & Exhibitions
As part of Singapore’s SG50 celebrations, our Secondary Two 2015 students planned a walking trail that addressed the issues of multiculturalism and racial harmony in Singapore. The trails encompass Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, the three more renowned ‘racial enclaves’ in Singapore. The focus is on helping the participants understand how the different ethnic groups in Singapore have developed over the years and how though these areas are considered enclaves, there are many evidence of how cross-cultural early Singapore already was.
We invite all visitors to download the materials (accessible via the hyperlinks below) and go on a journey of discovery of Many Races, One Singapore. You can choose to go on only one of these journeys or better yet, go for all three!