200214 Post a Blessing
200122 - Pavlo String workshop
200116 P1 Pinic photos (1)
200102 P1 & P4 Buddy System
- Direct School Admission for Secondary One (2021 intake)
- MGS E-Open House
The MGS Heartbeat & School TourSoar with us as we showcase the distinctive MGS education experience, our CCAs and special programmes to nurture the MGS girl to "Master, Grow and Serve in every phase of her life.” Highlights: Interviews with MGS Alumna, Dr Melissa Tien (Class of 1996) and Ms Joscelin Yeo (Class of 1995) and exhilarating bird's eye view of our campus!
Stay connected with us
- MGS School Stories:
Highlights of the MGS Education Experience
- Parent's Briefing (Secondary)
- CCA Briefing Slides (Secondary)
- MGS Integrated Programme for Year 3 (2021 Intake)
- Congratulations, MGS!
- For Such A Time As This
- Home-based Learning (HBL)
- Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Getting Started with Parents Gateway: Onboarding Guide for Parents
- 2020 Life Hacks Video Contest
View the MGS Corporate Video
- MGS Store: Click here for attractive MGS memorabilia gifts!
- Loan of MGS Uniform One
- Useful Education and Career Guidance (ECG) resources for GCE O-Level students
FamilyMatters@School is a school-based programme that offers parents and students easy access to family life education (FLE) programmes and resources.
Started in 2002, the programme seeks to:
a) Equip parents with the skills and knowledge to:
- Enrich and strengthen their family life; and
- Foster better parent-child understanding and relationship;
b) Equip students with:
- Skills to build healthy relationships with their peers and family; and
- Positive values and attitudes towards family, relationships and life in general
Under the FamilyMatters@School programme, the Ministry of Social and Family Development is embarking on a 2-year pilot (April 2014 – March 2016) to introduce evidence-based parenting programmes* to further enhance parent–child relationships. MGS is one of the schools onboard this pilot programme.
*Note: This programme is heavily backed by 30 years of research findings.
Introducing Triple P: Positive Parenting Programme
The following video gives a quick introduction to the Positive Parenting Programme, Triple P in short, which is the evidence-based parenting programme MSF is offering to Pri 3 & 4 as well as Sec 1 & 2 parents.
MSF Promotional video introducing Triple P
The programmes are as follows:
- Triple P Level 2: 3 X 2 hour seminars spread over the course of the year, for parents who are generally coping well but have some concerns with their children’s behaviour.
- Primary Seminar Topics:
- Power of Positive Parenting,
- Raising Confident, Competent Children,
- Raising Resilient Children
- Secondary Seminar Topics:
- Power of Positive Parenting,
- Raising Responsible Teenagers,
- Raising Competent Teenagers
*Note: Signposts Programme is NOT for Secondary parents
The appropriate level of training for parents will be ascertained from the score on the questionnaire they filled in and returned to the school.
- Level 3 will commence in Term 2
- Primary Level 2 seminars will commence in Term 2
- Secondary Level 2 seminars will commence in Term 3