Financial Assistance & Scholarships
MOE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL BURSARY (MOE-ISB)
- Student must be a Singapore Citizen
- Either the monthly Gross household income must meet one of the income criteria, Gross Household Income (GHI) or the Per Capita Income (PCI) criterion must be satisfied
Income Criteria & Benefits
From 1 Jan 2023 the revised benefits are as shown in the table below:
|Monthly Gross Household Income||Per Capital Income||Benefits|
|$3,001 - $4,400||$751 - $1,100||Subsidy such that student pays the equivalent of government and government-aided school (GGAS) fee^|
|$4,401 - $7,500||$1,101 - $1,875||Subsidy such that student pays the equivalent of 1.5 times GGAS fee ^|
|$7,501 - $10,000||$1,876 - $2,500||33% subsidy of school fees and miscellaneous fees|
1 Applicable only to Singapore Citizen students enrolled in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in Government-funded schools. Exam fees for GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels are waived for all Singapore Citizens in Government-funded schools.
2 The public transport subsidy will only be provided from the effective month of the MOE ISB till December of the year.
^ GGAS fee comprises school fee, standard miscellaneous fees and maximum 2nd tier miscellaneous fees payable by Singapore Citizen students studying in GGAS.
**Need to only satisfy either the GHI or the PCI criterion. PCI is computed based on GHI divided by the number of members in the household (including parents, siblings and grandparents).
- a valid ComCare approval letter or LTA (also known as Public Assistance) card; and
- the Annex provided together with the ComCare approval letter.
All MOE-ISB approved will be valid till December of the year. Fresh applications will have to be submitted for each academic year.
Edusave Scholarships for Independent Schools (ESIS)
- ESIS (Y1)
- ESIS (Y3)
- ESIS (Yearly Award)
Music Elective Programme (MEP)
MOE UPLIFT Scholarship
- Singapore Citizens attending Independent Schools;
- Admitted to the school through Direct School Admission or qualified for the Edusave Scholarships for Independent Schools; and
- From families with gross monthly household income (GHI) ≤ $3,000, or gross monthly household per capita income (PCI) ≤ $750 (PCI = GHI divided by number of household members). (Note: these students qualify for 100% fee subsidy under the Independent School Bursary (ISB)).